This information explains the terms under which Conserral, Lda., with registered offices at Escadinhas da Fonte da Pipa, 3 2710-557 Sintra, under the single legal person and registration number 513 739 424, hereinafter referred to as ÁGUAMEL SINTRA, processes the information collected and used on the website (www.aguamelsintra.com). All these rules are in accordance with national legislation.
Águamel Sintra collects two types of data: personal data and anonymous data. Anonymous data occurs while the user is visiting our site and is intended to improve the functioning of the site, including the management and prioritization of content. Personal data is provided voluntarily by the user. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, however, this may prevent them from enjoying all the services and features.
This policy applies:
– Transparency: whenever you provide us with your personal data, you will be informed of the purpose of the personal data;
– Legitimacy: we store and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this policy;
– Relevance and accuracy: we only store personal data that is necessary for the purpose stated and we will take the necessary steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date;
– Storage: we only store personal data for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the provisions of the law;
– Access to personal data: all users who provide us with personal data have the right to obtain a copy of the data and to change it, simply by sending an email to email@example.com requesting this;
– Confidentiality and security: we guarantee all technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or unlawful loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or access;
– International sharing and transfer: we may share your personal data with third parties for payment processing, email services and other services essential to the operation of Águamel Sintra (such as business partners and/or service providers) for the purposes set out in this document. We take all appropriate measures to ensure security when sharing or transferring this data.
At different stages of your contact with us, we may be obliged to ask you, as a customer of Águamel Sintra, for information about you and your family members, such as:
– Contact details (e.g. full name, telephone number, email, address, etc.);
– Personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, medical conditions, etc.);
– Information about your children (e.g. full name, date of birth, etc.);
– Your credit card number (for transaction and booking purposes);
– The date of arrival and departure;
– Your preferences and interests (e.g. room preferences, cultural interests, newspapers, etc.);
– Your questions/comments during or after your stay.
In order to guarantee the right to access and amend data, we have to share personal data with internal and external recipients, subject to the following conditions:
Within Águamel Sintra, in order to offer the best service, we may share personal data and give access to authorized personnel, including:
– Hotel staff;
– Reservation service;
– Business partners and marketing services, such as an email service provider;
– Medical services, if applicable;
– Legal services, if applicable.
In general, any appropriate person for the specific categories of personal data.
With service providers and partners: personal data may be sent to third parties in order to provide the necessary services and improve your stay, for example:
We may send you information via newsletter about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive our newsletter, you can always withdraw your consent. You have the right to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for these purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to unsubscribe from the newsletter or click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our marketing emails.
By using our site, you agree to place these types of cookies on your device and to access them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section of your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores the cookies.
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
– Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
For more information, you can consult the Google Help Center or your browser’s Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you may not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website.
We will keep your information for as long as necessary to provide support-related reports, analysis/studies or for accounting purposes. We will also keep your information if it is necessary for legal or regulatory requirements, resolving disputes, preventing fraud and abuse or enforcing our terms and conditions.